IFSC Climbing World Cup 2019-Wujiang
World Cup competitions Boulder and Speed03 May 2019
From 3 to 5 May the IFSC Climbing World Cup 2019 stops in China with the Boulder and Speed competitions in Wujiang.
After a first Chinese stage in Chongqing stage on April 26-28, the athletes of these two disciplines will continue to fight in Asia. As always, the races will be visible in streaming on the IFSC website.
Friday 3 May
- 12.45-15.15 Speed Qualification
- 19.00-20.00 Speed Finals
Saturday 4 May
- 10.00-13.30 Women Bouldering Qualification
- 15.00-20.00 Men Bouldering Qualification
Sunday 5 May
- 09.30-11.45 Bouldering Semi-finals
- 17.00-18.30 Women Bouldering Final
- 18.30-20.00 Men Bouldering Final
- Following Awarding Ceremony