IFSC European Championships 2020 – Moscow
Seven days of competitions for the best European climbers20 March 2020
WARNING: THE EVENT MAY BE RESCHEDULED FROM MARCH TO JUNE.
IFSC European Championships 2020 take place in Moscow from March 20 to 27.
The European Championship will be the third and final stage for the European climbers in the selection stage for the Olympic Games 2020.
- March 20 (Friday): Speed Qualifiers and Finals
- March 21 (Saturday): Bouldering Qualifiers
- March 22 (Sunday): Bouldering Semifinal and Final
- March 23 (Monday): Lead Qualifiers
- March 24 (Tuesday): Lead Semifinal and Final
- March 25 (Wednesday): Day of rest
- March 26 (Thursday): Combined Qualifiers
- March 27 (Friday): Combined Finals
More information on IFSC.