Climbing Festival in the Dolomites25 May 2018
Dolorock, the Climbing Festival in the Dolomites, takes place from May 25 to 27 in Dobbiaco/Toblach, Val di Landro/Höhlensteintal, Alto Adige/Südtirol (IT).
Dolorock climbing festival promotes openness, tolerance and critical discussion about climbing and mountaineering. Event schedule:
Friday, May 25
- 09:00 PM: drive-in cinema at the indoor climbing centre Toblach. It shows a cult film in history of sports climbing.
Saturday, May 26
- 08.30 AM to 05.00 PM Redpointfight.
- 07.30 PM: award ceremony
- After till late: Climbers' Party (Free Camping at the Dolorockarea)
Sunday, May 27
- 08.30 AM to 11.00 Am: Climbers' brunch
- 11.00 AM: Kidsclimbingday, Yoga with Karin, "Massage techniques for climbers".