IFSC Climbing World Cup 2018 - Moscow
Second stage of the World Cup, Bouldering e Speed disciplines21 April 2018
The second stage of the IFSC Climbing World Cup takes place from April 21 to 22 in Moscow-Russia.
This will be the second World Cup stage for the Bouldering discipline, and the first stage for the Speed discipline. More than 200 athletes from more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, South and North America will gather in the CSKA climbing gym. Event schedule:
Saturday April 21
- 9:30 - 13:30 Men Bouldering Qualification
- 15:00 - 18:00 Women Bouldering Qualification
Sunday April 22
- 9:30 - 11:40 Bouldering Semi-Finals
- 13:00 - 14:00 Speed Qualifications
- 14:30 - 15:30 Speed Finals
- 18:00 - 19:30 men Bouldering finals
- 19:30 - 21:00 Women Bouldering finals
See more on the official website.