IFSC Climbing World Cup 2019 - Moscow
World Cup competitions Boulder and Speed13 April 2019
From April 12 to 14 in Moscow, at the CSKA climbing wall (Leningradsky Prospect, 39, p. 1), the 2019 World Cup in rock climbing will be held.
After the IFSC World Cup in Meiringen, no time for a rest, all bouldering athletes leave for Moscow where they will join the fastest climbers in the world for the IFSC World Cup Moscow and Speed. The competition will be attended by 467 athletes from 39 countries in Europe, Asia, South and North America.
April 12 (Friday)
- 13.00-17.00 Speed Qualifications
- 19.00-20.00 Speed Finals
April 13 (Saturday)
- 8.30-13.30 Women Bouldering Qualification
- 15.00 - 21.00 Men Bouldering Qualification
April 14 (Sunday)
- 11.00-13.15 Bouldering Semi-finals
- 18.45-20.00 Women Bouldering Final
- 20.00-21.15 Men Bouldering Final