MILLET: PROLIGHTER SUMMIT 28
An efficient, lightweight mountaineering backpack with enough features for high mountain activity all year round28 May 2019
The PROLIGHTER SUMMIT 28 backpack is part of the new Millet collection for 2019, which promises to be very interesting!
Its very narrow and clean design allows a very free movement and is highly functional to carry all the kits needed for mountaineering and climbing. The belt is removable for greater versatility, while the X-LIGHTER ™ hot-molded foam backrest ensures a compact load.
Millet's PROLIGHTER SUMMIT aims to be the alpine standard for day trips, in addition to the 30 + 10 PROLIGHTER functions with 10L extension - useful for 2-3 days light mountaineering ski adventures.
Now consider the strong points of the PROLIGHTER SUMMIT
2 or 3 towing rings scattered on the upper part of the package, to carry it on cliffs. Reinforced seams for safe transport. Ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing.
Quick and adjustable system to hold and carry your rope, which is fixed to the top of the pack under the cover and held in place by side compression straps.
The ergonomic support for ski racks allows a vertical or diagonal deposit.
- Clean design. Expandable Twobuckle hood with rain skirt
- Support for ice axes and ropes, fpp ergo ™
- 3 haul loops
- reinforced ski racks / side compression straps
- 2 zippered pockets on the hood / compatible hydration system
- construction of the continuous ™ shoulder strap, removable belt with belt on the belt + integral belt + tool carrier
- chest strap / load adjustment straps
- exclusive Millet fabric
Volume: 30 + 10l
Dorsal length: 46 cm
Pesso: 1020 g