05 May IFSC Climbing Worldcup 2018-Chongqing
Posted at 00:00h in Bouldering News
On May 5 and 6, the IFSC Climbing Worldcup 2018 (Bouldering, Speed) stops in Chongqing (China).
Chongqing will be the first IFSC World Cup of the 2018 China Tour. The second stage will take place in Tai’an on May 12 and 13.
Saturday May 5
- 09:45-14:15 Men Bouldering Qualification
- 15:45-18:45 Women Bouldering Qualification
Sunday May 6
- 09:30-11:45 Bouldering Semi-Finals
- 12:00-14:00 Speed Qualification
- 14:30-15:30 Speed Finals
- 16:45-20:00 Bouldering Finals followed by Awarding Ceremony