16 Jun Livigno Skymarathon 2018
Posted at 00:00h in Bouldering News
On Saturday, June 16 the skyrunning race Livigno Skymarathon returns to Livigno (IT).
The race is about 34 km and 2700 m D+. As always, the path runs in a wild environment on the border with the Swiss territory, with exposed passages on ridges.
Simultaneously with the Skymarathon will also take place the shortest K17 (17 Km, 1000 m D +) Program:
- 08:30 departure of Livigno Skymarathon and Livigno K17
- 10:00 arrival of the first athlete of Livigno K17
- 12:30 arrival of the first athlete of Livigno Skymarathon
- 19:00 awards in the arrival area of Livigno K17 and Livigno Skymarathon
- 21:30 closing of the event – Disco Party
Information and registration here.