IFSC Climbing World Cup 2019 - Chamonix
The Climbing World Cup is back in Chamonix11 July 2019
The IFSC Climbing World Cup 2019 returns to the classic location of Chamonix (F) from 11 to 13 July.
In the program this year the Speed and Lead tests, but also a free concert by Michael Jones, scheduled for Thursday 11 July at 9pm in the Place du Mont-Blanc.
As always, the races will take place outdoors in the Place du Mont-Blanc.
Thursday 11 July
- 15 - 17: Speed qualifyers
- 7.15 pm: opening ceremony and concert to follow
Friday 12th July
- 9.30 - 17: Lead qualifyers
- 18: screening of mountain films
- 20.30: Speed finals
- 21.30: Speed awards
Saturday, July 13th
- 10 - 12.30 Lead semi-finals
- 20.30: female Lead final
- 21.30: male Lead final
- 22.35: awards
- 22.45: fireworks