IFSC Climbing World Cup – Edinburgh
Lead, Speed and Paraclimbing23 September 2017
On September 23 and 24, Edinburgh will host IFSC World Cup competitions Lead and Speed, as well as the Paraclimbing Cup.
Competitions are taking place in the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena (EICA: Ratho). This is the first time the World Cup has been held on British soil since 2003 and the first time the Paraclimbing Cup has been held in Scotland. The competition will run from 23 - 24 September and will attract over 2,000 visitors including; competitors, support teams and spectators from approximately 25 different countries.
Saturday September 23
- 09:00-15:00 Lead Qualifications + Paraclimbing Qualifications
- 16:00-18:00 Speed Qualifications
Sunday September 24
- 09:30-12:00 Lead Semi-Finals
- 12:30-13:30 Speed Finals
- 13:30-14:30 Paraclimbing Finals
- 15:30-17:30 Lead Finals
- 17:30-18:30 Awarding Ceremony