Rally Terradets 2017
12 h International Climbing Marathon in Terradets Gorge15 September 2017
The 8th Rally Terradets is already underway! From September 15 to 17, climbing lovers have an appointment in Terradets Gorge (Spain) to face their own challenges for a 12-hour climbing marathon.
But not only Rally participants have their place in Terradets that weekend. Walls like Peladet or Font Freda or places for sport climbing offer a good option for climbers who doesn’t like to racing, but whanting ti share the rest of activities open, as every year, to everyone coming by Terradets on that weekend. Screenings, dips in the pool of the Hotel Terradets or the own awards ceremony and dinner on Saturday September 17, all of them are a good opportunity to share affinities with climbers coming from all across Spain and other places of Europe.
FRIDAY, September 15:
- From 17:00: Village opening at the Hotel Terradets swimming pool, reception and registering. Welcome snack. Music and Videos by the organization.
- 21.00: Presentation of the International Climbers Meeting of Paklenica (Croatia) by their organizers.
- 22.00: Audiovisual briefing about the routes and descents.
SATURDAY, September 16:
- 08.00: Start of Rally 12h Climbing Terradets.
- 8.00 to 20.00 At the Village, in the Hotel Terradets: products show by the sponsors (Cassin, Camp, Tendon, Rab, etc), activities for no climbers.
- 20.00: End of the Rally 12h Climbing Terradets. Interviews to climbers
- 21.30: Gala dinner at the Hotel Terradets restaurant.
- 22.30: Awards ceremony at the Hotel Terradets restaurant.
SUNDAY, September 17:
- 9.30: Opening of the Village at the Hotel Terradets swimming pool.
- 10.30: Climbing videos from England by the English climbers invited. Closure free snack, music, bar and videos by the Sponsors at the Village on the Hotel Terradets.
- 14.00: End of Rally 12h Climbing Terradets.
More information and registration on the official website.