Ice Climbing World Championships 2017
International competition in Champagny-en-Vanoise (Savoie, France)04 February 2017
The Ice Climbing world Championships take place in Champagny-en-Vanoise (Savoie, France) on Saturday, February 4 and Sunday 5.
The event takes place on the ice tower of Champagny-le-Haut. Situated on La Grande Plagne ski area, this structure, which is unique in Europe, will ensure optimum conditions for a great ice climbing show!
- 08:00 - 12:00 Lead Qualification for Men & Women
- 14:30 – 16:00 Speed Qualification Men & Women
- 19:30 – 21:00 Lead Semi-final Men & Women
- 15:30 – 17:30 Lead Final Men & Women
- 18:00 – 19:00 Award Ceremony