Cogne Ice Opening 2016
Ice Climbing Meeting in Cogne (IT)16 December 2016
Cogne Ice Opening is coming back this year from December 16 to 18 in the valley of Cogne (Aosta, Italy), to celebrate the beginning of the ice climbing season.
As usual, the meeting provides a great opportunity to meet other climbers and explore the valleys around Cogne, full of icefalls of every difficulty. Moreover, Ice Climbing and Dry Tooling Clinics with Guides from beginners to advanced skill levels, including a womens-only class, are available (reservation needed).
Friday, December 16
- 5 - 9 pm Ice Apero at the Bar Anais in Lillaz, Cogne
Saturday, December 17
- 8am Meet at the Bar Cascate in Lillaz
- 8am – 3pm Ice Climbing and Clinics. Test Gear from Arc‘teryx, La Sportiva, Petzl and Black Diamond is available for demo.
- 3.30pm – 8pm BBQ and Get Together at the Bar Cascate in Lillaz. Food, Drinks and Music are provided.
- 8.30pm Movie Night “All About the Ice”. Stories, Athlete‘s Presentations, Prize Draws
Sunday, December 18
- 8.00am Meet at the Bar Cascate in Lillaz
- 8am Ice Climbing and Clinics. Test Gear from Arc‘teryx, La Sportiva, Petzl and Black Diamond is available for demo.