Ice Climbing World Cup – Beijing
The World Cup stops in China07 January 2017
From January 7 to 9 Beijing (Huairou District, China) plays host to the second of the five Ice Climbing World Cup events of the 2016-2017 season.
After the first stage in Durango (Colorado, USA) the World Cup stops in China, in a completely new environment. Following on from the event in Beijing, the 2017 UIAA Ice Climbing World Tour visits well-established ice climbing arenas like Cheongsong (South Korea), Saas Fee (Switzerland) and Rabenstein (Italy).
- 12:45 Qualification Women’s Lead Followed by Qualification Men’s Lead
- 11:30 – 13:00 Speed Qualifications Women & Men
- 13:00 – 14:30 Speed Final Women & Men
- 17:00 Lead Semi-Final Women
- 17:10 Lead Semi-Final Men
- 11:10 Lead Finals Women & Men
See more on UIAA website.