2° HOKA ONE ONE Monterosa EST Himalayan Trail
Second edition of the trail running race at the foot of Monte Rosa East face27 July 2019
Monterosa EST Himalayan Trail (MEHT) is back in Macugnaga (Italy) with the second edition on Saturday July 27, 2019.
Run beneath the highest mountain face in Europe! The East face of Monte Rosa is the highest mountain face in Europe and the only face “Himalayan Style” inside the old continent.
Based on your trail level you can choose to run:
- 15K (1000m D+): “entry level” race for the ones approaching trail, you can look at the Walser ethnicity village of Macugnaga from all angles.
- 23K (1600m D+): at the base of the EAST face of Monte Rosa, a unique view over alpine trails.
- 38K (2900m D+): technical race, with constant look at the Swiss 4.000 summits.
- 60K (4500m D+): a long trail with 4.500 D+, passage at Mattmark dam in Switzerland and by Monte Moro Pass back to Italy; a technic course ideal to prepare autumn trails like UTMB or Tor De Geants.
- 38K+22K (2900 m + 1600 m D+): a Relay, ideal for the ones who likes Team Spirit, a common effort to fully enjoy the sport spirit!