Adamello Ski Raid 2019
Seventh edition of the race and second step of “La Grande Course” circuit07 April 2019
On April 7, 2019 Adamello Ski Raid returns on the Adamello Massif and the ski area Pontedilegno-Tonale (Lombardia and Trentino-Alto Adige, IT).
Adamello Ski Raid is the second stage of the renewed «La Grande Course» circuit. The traditional race course, spectacular but definitely challenging, passes through the Pian di Neve glacier and the Adamello peak, the highest point of the race (3,539 m). The male categories will face 43 km with an uphill gradient of 4,000 meters and downhill of 4,380, starting from Tonalina, while the female categories will start from Passo Paradiso, facing 39 km with 3,100 m D+ and 4,380 D-; the arrival is Ponte di Legno (Valcamonica, BS).
Saturday 6 April
- From 14.30 to 17.30: accreditation and control in Palazzetto dello Sport, Ponte di Legno.
- 18.00: technical briefing.
Sunday 7 April
- 04.30 am: o pening of the Pontedilegno - Tonale lift (reserved for competitors).
- 05.30 hours: men's race start.
- 06.10 am: women's race start (Passo Paradiso).
- 10.30 am: expected arrival of the first team.
- 12.00: lunch at the Palazzetto dello Sport of Ponte di Legno.
- 4.00 pm: Award ceremony.