Livigno Skymarathon 2017
World-class skyrunning race in Livigno (IT)18 June 2017
Livigno Skymarathon takes place on Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18 in Livigno (Lombardia, Italy).
Livigno Skymarathon is a skyrunning race (34 km and 2600 m D+) which is part of the Skyrunner World Series. The race takes place in wild surroundings, on the border of Italy and Switzerland, with technical sections on exposed mountain ridges. A substantial part of the route takes place at altitudes between 2500 and 3000 mm above sea level.
Saturday, June 17
- From 10.00 am to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 19.00 the race office at Plaza Plachèda will be open for athletes to collect his/her start number and bag upon production of the necessary documents.
- 14.00 Start of “Livigno Mini Skyrace” da Plaza from Comun
- 15.30 First finishers of “Livigno Mini Skyrace”
- 18.00 Briefing for the Livigno Skymarathon at Plaza del Comun - (start and finish area) and price cerimony of “Livigno Mini Skyrace”
- 07:00 The race office at start zone Plaza dal Comun will be open for athletes to collect his/her start number and bag
- 08.00 The official start of the Livigno Skymarathon at the Plaza dal Comun
- 10.00 The official start of the Mini Outdoor Run
- 11.30 Predicted arrival of the leading athletes in the Livigno Skymarathon. Initial presentation ceremony of the first three male and female athletes.
- 12.30 Pasty party begins at Plaza Plachèda
- 15.00 Prize-giving ceremony for the Livigno Skymarathon
- 16.30 Event ends
More information here.