Livigno Skymarathon 2018
Skyrunning on the border of Italy and Switzerland16 June 2018
On Saturday, June 16 the skyrunning race Livigno Skymarathon returns to Livigno (IT).
The race is about 34 km and 2700 m D+. As always, the path runs in a wild environment on the border with the Swiss territory, with exposed passages on ridges.
Simultaneously with the Skymarathon will also take place the shortest K17 (17 Km, 1000 m D +) Program:
- 08:30 departure of Livigno Skymarathon and Livigno K17
- 10:00 arrival of the first athlete of Livigno K17
- 12:30 arrival of the first athlete of Livigno Skymarathon
- 19:00 awards in the arrival area of Livigno K17 and Livigno Skymarathon
- 21:30 closing of the event - Disco Party
Information and registration here.