Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc 2018
World summit of trail running27 August 2018
The Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc UTMB takes place from Monday 27 August to Sunday 2 September 2018.
This world famous trail running event crosses three countries (France, Italy and Switzerland), covers 170 kilometers and 10,000 D+.
The Competitions of the Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc
Four individual races:
- The UTMB (Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc): around 171 km with about 10,000 meters of height gain, starts from Chamonix, in semi-autonomy and in 46:30 hours maximum.
- The CCC (Courmayeur-Champex-Chamonix): around 101 km with about 6,100 meters height gain, starts from Courmayeur, in semi-autonomy and in 26:30 hours maximum.
- The TDS (Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie): around 119 km with about 7,200 meters height gain, starts from Courmayeur, in semi-autonomy and in 33:00 hours maximum.
- The OCC (Orsières-Champex-Chamonix): around 56 km for about 3,500 meters of height gain, starts from Orsières, in semi-autonomy within a maximum of 14:30 hours.
A race for teams: the PTL (La Petite Trotte à Léon).
New race 2018: MCC (From Martigny-Combe to Chamonix), around 40 km for about 2300 meters of height gain, starts from Martigny-Combe, in semi-autonomy and in 10 hours max.
Races dedicated to young people:
- The YRUN: 14 and 15 years.
- The YCC (Youth Chamonix Courmayeur): 16-22 years.
- The MINI UTMB: for children, 3-13 years.
More information: utmbmontblanc.com