The great trail running event around the Mont-Blanc massif26 August 2019
The UTMB-Ultra Trail du Mont-Blanc takes place from 26 August to 1 September 2019.
An unmissable event for trailers from all over the world, both for world-class elite athletes and for enthusiasts. A week of mountain running competitions immersed in the enchanted environment of the Mont-Blanc massif, on long and challenging routes and in front of unique sceneries.
The UTMB event includes seven races:
- UTMB proper, the "mythical", 170 km, 10000 m D +. Departure from Chamonix on August 30, 6 pm.
- PTL, team race, 300 km and 25000 m D +. Departure from Chamonix on August 26, 8 am.
- CCC (Courmayeur - Champex - Chamonix), 101 km, 6100 m D +. Departure from Courmayeur on August 30, 9 am.
- TDS Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie, 145 km, 9100 m D +. Departure from Courmayeur on August 28, 4 am.
- OCC (Orsières - Champex - Chamonix), 55 km, 3500 m D +. Departure from Orsières on 29 August, 8.15 am.
- MCC "De Martigny-Combe à Chamonix", 40 km, 2300 m D +. Departure from Martigny-Combe on 26 August, 10 am.
- YCC (Youth Chamonix Courmayeur), for young people born between 1997 and 2005, composed of a prologue in Chamonix on Tuesday 27 August and a trail starting from Courmayeur the next day.
Official website: utmbmontblanc.com.