Mizuno Wave Mujin 3 GTX
test03 August 2016
Mizuno – Wave Mujin 3 G-TX
Weight: 370 g
Extreme trail running finds a cohort with this aggressive trail shoe with superb grip, protection and lasting comfort on the most difficult trails and all weather conditions the world has to offer.
Best for: For technical trail runners who are running long distances and looking for maximum protection and durability in a comfortable shoe with grip in all weather conditions as well as enthusiastic trail runners.
Benefits: Michelin rubber outsole design for maximum grip, traction and protection. Wider gauge platform and Mizuno fanshaped Wave for extra stability. X-ta Ride which adapts to the surroundings and works in perfect harmony with the body. Newly constructed upper for maximum protection with integrated Dynamotion Fit for perfect comfort. G-TX construction to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Maximum mountain trail security and performance guaranteed via the specifically engineered Xta Ride and Concave Wave
- Highly supportive and protective upper for toughest conditions
- Michelin outsole delivers superb grip and traction at all levels
- ESS rock plate for ultimate protection in forefoot
- G-TX upper for all weather conditions and activities
Updates: New Michelin outsole, new U4iC X strobel board for more comfort, more supportive and stable, thicker midsole for more cushioning and protection, new protective upper construction, G-TX